Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Progress, End Week 2

My progress this week has been terrible at best. I managed to get final highlights on all the vehicles(the second land raider,rhino, predator and dreadnought). I also managed to get some details picked out on the land raider, like skulls, etc. Apart from that, my progress has been limited. I'm unhappy with this, but hey, what can I do? That's right! Work harder! Now that I'm more or less adjusted to my school and work schedule(though I missed my first class this morning. I thought I had a 9am class; it was 8am.), I should be able to ramp up the progress. The goal is to finish the vehicles this week, at least. Heck, its practically just painting Boltgun and black anyway. I'll try to get a video and some pictures up sometime tonight. To keep up with Damien's format of listing progress, here's mine:

UNBUILT
Marneus Calgar

BUILT
Chaplain Ortan Cassius: 125
Honour Guard- Chapter Champion, 3 Honour Guard, 1 with Chapter Banner: 425

PRIMED
Tactical Squad 110 Man, Missile Launcher, Flamer, Sgt with power weapon: 185
Sternguard Veterans10 man, meltagun, 2 combi-meltas, sgt. with power fist: 290
Tactical Squad 210 man, missile launcher, meltagun, sgt. with power fist, Rhino: 235
Terminator Squad5 man, cyclone missile launcher, sgt, with power weapon: 230

PARTLY FINISHED (65%+)
Dreadnought MagusExtra Armour: 120
Land Raider: 250
Predator Twin Linked Lascannon, Lascannon Sponsons, Storm Bolter, Extra Armour: 190
Assault Squad2 Flamers, Sgt. with Plasma Pistol, Power Weapon, Melta Bombs: 245
Devastator Squad10 man, 4 missile launchers: 230

FINSHED
Venerable Dreadnought Chronos***REPLACED WITH SCOUT SQUAD***
Land Raider CrusaderMulti-Melta: 260

MODELS DONE: 6 of 73
POINTS DONE: 500-something

No comments:

Post a Comment