Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fitness, July 1st, 2009

Recently, I've become quite upset with my lack of motivation to work out. I've lost nearly all the progress that I gained through last summer and the school year. I compared some pictures of myself from last September with some recent pictures, and it is obivous that I have lost most of my definition. I've decided to fix that. Today was the first day of my new fitness regimen, that I intend to keep up until school starts again, when I can get back into the gym on a more regular basis.

I started off with a 2.5km jog around the neighbourhood, to get myself readjusted to running. (I plan on upping the distance every other week by a half km)

I followed up with three sets of max pushups, with 90 seconds rest in between, 38, 20, 14.

I then did 3 sets of 20 crunches, and 2 sets of twenty oblique crunches per side.

I'll follow up with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment